The Pantiya Estate Holiday Bungalow is a colonial building built in 1907. It nestles in the hills of Pantiya rubber estates.
Originally built by an English planter, Sir Francis Whitelaw, this bungalow has been fully refurbished, retaining its old world charm. Only one booking at a time is taken to ensure guests have the entire bungalow to themselves. Its comfortable and spacious bedrooms, extensive gardens with a swimming pool, magnificent views, interesting location near the south coast and the mild climate all combine to make Pantiya Estate an inviting property for families or friends.